Thursday, September 25, 2008

A sad Note

This is a quick note to our readers to explain My prolonged absence...

A long busy time was followed by My mother collapsing unconscience last Thur.
She's 85, had a good life. Dad is 89, and never expected her to go first.

Shes not in there much.. and she needs to be let go.
This is so difficult as so many of you know.

Paladin has been wonderful all through this, and as his place is closer to the
hospital (Dad wants to be alone and wont let Me stay with him, about an hr
away from My home) I have had an extra nite with him, but collapsed into exhaustion.

Kajira robert has been wonderful, keeping tabs on My Knight as he has had a painful knee infection as well as busy private work practice he could not leave. Other's have come to look after My Knight as well,. so I am blessed that these angels have allowed Me to focus on My dad.

My aunty and cousins have rallied and been of wonderful support to Dad and I.
My elder brothers have all passed on and just I, the 'baby' is left, so its up to Me to find and arrange the best supports I can for My dad to get through this. Paladin will keep you updated
henceforth as needed. He of course did not want to mention any of this but I felt obligated to
share with you this aspect of My life, just as dear Phesonephone did of her mother's passing
and Pixie Pie has of her challanges. We ARE a family of sorts here I truly believe,
and I belive in the power of positive energy and love. There are other things I will
share in time with you, but tis time for Me to run now.

Away I go, off to the hosp. robert is going with Me to keep Me company since My aunt
had to return home for a few days. I noted the good thing was that robert has not heard any of
My dad's jokes and stories, so that will give dad fresh blood to unleash them on.

Please keep My mom and dad in your prayers and well thoughts.
Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

The Enchanted Ranger said...

Mystress,

You have our sympathies. Life can be long, short or anywhere in between. May this time be a time of reflection, prayer and consolation for you and yours.

Loss is never easy, but when reflecting on her long and (hopefully productive and happy life), we can hope that your mother is resting well and ready to be back in the hands of the Lord.

with blessings and prayers,

Enchantress and ranger

Pixiepie said...

you are in my thoughts...blessings and hugs to your family.