Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Awesome Absence

Good Evening All....

Yes its me...no i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Its been sometime since my last post mainly because i have been distracted by the lovely wonderful fantastic 24/7 life with my dear Mystress.

Its been a year almost to the date since the first time we came and saw our new home. 365 days of pure bliss and magical times. From the journey out here to the picking furniture to the waking up each morning with Mystress...pure wonder i must say.

Last night we went to a party at our new group of friends  Mystress even stretched her Mystress bones slapping me up on the chains, stripping me down, and using every one of her floggers, crops, whips, and even fake flowers to flog me into sub space. Its so wonderful to go to sub space with Mystress. Her style isn't like the others. She prefers not to beat her slaves into sub space but to rather, through blindfolded sense, tease and overload ones senses until there is no choice other than to enter sub space. Once there, Mystress keeps the riding going alternating toys and feelings. From hard and thudy, to light and stingy. All the toys serving a purpose. To remind one who is boss, to keep one in space, and to enjoy the ride with ones Mystress. Trusting her explicitly while so exposed and vulnerable is now second nature to me now. I am sure this wont be the last time Mystress chooses to exhibit her loving slave.

We now end our January and await the next set of visitors. Mystress's old Knight and his sub come in February and a fellow Lady of the house comes after that. We shall have a full and busy house but we look forward to sharing our new home with all our guests. We plan to do a bunch of vanilla stuff but Mystress is also putting together a very interesting party to treat our guests too. We hope they shall enjoy the show we have planned.

With all my love.

Paladin

No comments: