Monday, August 13, 2012

Thanks to Mystress

Evening All.

Wow what a busy 3 weeks. Although the visitors were fun and exciting, having new guests in our home was great, its even better to have the home all to ourselves for a change :) We even got to sleep in some on the weekend...8:30 wake up calls on the weekend surely isnt fun :)

This weekend we get back into the swing of things with our first party in a month. We are both looking forward very much to being with our new friends. As Mystress said, we were at the last munch and everyone looked and seemed to be very well. So spending much more time with them all will be great for us. Having to put what we have on hold for the vanilla folk sure isnt fun so it will be great to get back into it all. Seems Mystress has plans, /evil eye.....and i am sure she will fill you all in.

A very special thank you to my dear sweet Mystress for my wonderful new collar. Its a big upgrade to my everyday collar and makes for a wonderful dress collar for special occasions. The leather feels so good on ones neck and the width is wide enough to remind one constantly that one has a collar on. It s a good reminder that i belong to my dear Mystress even though every day i count my lucky stars for finding my dear Mystress.

A second big thank you Mystress for my wonderful bday gift. The gadget is super duper and i truly love it. Thank you so much. Each time i finger the screen and play with my gadget...i will always think of my dear sweet Mystress in the best of ways :)

With so much love for my dear Mystress

Paladin

No comments: