Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Am I Being Bad

Good evening all.

Life is good and each day is a joy to wake to...mmm my dear Mystress there every day and night..yum. Itsbeen 3 lovely months so far and with no end in sight...its a wonderful thing for Mystres and I. I think I owe all our friends a quarterly BIG THANK YOU for all the well wishes and encouragement we get. It makes our difficult choices so much more rewarding..so thank you all.

Now why i ask "Am i being bad" is because of something that has happened lately. My Mystress has developed a little ticklish neck, and i must say...i do so enjoy kissing her all over her neck and feeling her squirm some :) Now i dont do it intentionally for that will get me a bare ass introduction to the kitchen towel...something i dont want to experience. Its just sometimes, when i leam Mystress back, lean in and kiss her softly on her neck, she sometimes squirms and i cant help but chuckle :)

Should i stop? Should i not laugh? I really dont want to give up kissing my dear Mystress but i dont want to be bad either.. so i ask all our great friends...what would you do in this situation.

Smiling

Paladin

3 comments:

Sue said...

Has Mystress told you that this behavior is "bad?" It sounds delicious and sweet from where I sit... So, though I have no standing to offer the go ahead, I'd say that loving caresses cannot possibly be "bad."

hugs,
swan

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought you already experienced the Terrible Towel. Is this a bigger towel? Inquiring minds want to know!

Her reaction is pretty normal I think. My neck is a total erogenous zone. I get goose bumps all over. Yum.

BTW, you guys have the sweetest relationship. Thanks for sharing.

Kaylee

Paladin said...

Thank you Sue for your reassurances....Mystress hasnt told me i am being bad...but i dont think i will taunt the ticklish Mystress :)

As for bigger towels, i dont put it past my dear sweet Mystress to whip out a beach towel and start a whiping from 6ft away if its needed :) Ty Kaylee for your kind words and we do enjoying sharing.