Sunday, August 2, 2009

Evening All.

Good evening to my dear Mystress and all our frends. I hope that the summer times have treated all well so far.

It seems the summer times have brought many things to light. As Mystress mentioned, i have moved, which has been a mixed blessing. I am sure in time it will get better but for now i live through the chaos of change and hope to have it settled in the near future. One important thing is Mystress now has a key. So there will be no more waiitng around for Mystress :)

On the flip side the summer has also brought some bad news. One a good friend is having some health issues and is in and out of hospital....i hope it will work out and will do what i can to help him out. Thank you Mystress for teaching me the skill of Reiki, for i have been fortunate enough to be able to help that way at least.

I do hope Mystress's shoulder is doing better. It seems it has been imptoving and i keep reminding Mystress to baby it...I hope others remind her too :)

Mystress had a wonderful time with her company. Made me very happy to know Mystress was having a great time. I do hope she gets to do it again soon and that new connections have been made and strengthened.

Looking forward to time with my Mystress

Paladin

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Happy belated birthday greetings brother and congrates on the new place. Enjoy, Mystress Swan's Pet, Robert