Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mystress Back In Touch

Evening all.

Things are have been rather hectic for Mystress and I...much time together and cuddling and growing closer together. We hope all our great friends are having a super summer to date and that things are going well for all.

Mystress finally got her cable installed after waiting a week without cable/tv...can anyone imagine such pain and torture.....I admit i would of gone mad without the connection :) I am sure Mystress will make up for all the lost time :)

Mystress also gets to meet her new neighbors today so we all wish they turn out to be very mellow and a non-hassle set of neighbors.

Paladin

1 comment:

arnaut rosseau said...

It's great that Mystress has cable now. I could probubly survive a week without cable, but that's just because I have alot of reading material.
I hope the thing with the neighbours goes well. It's always nice to live next to understanding people.