Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy times.

Good evening all. I'll keep this short as its been a very long and busy weekend with work....one i regret having to do for i could not help my dear Mystress move, which was the worst part about the somewhat sucky weekend.

Mystress and I have been in touch all weekend and the last update from Mystress is that everything is practically done. Just some small stuff left and obvisouly some unpacking. Thank you to those that helped my Mystress, and a special wow to Mystress, who lead the charge doing so much herself.

I hope that you get to relax some now and we will have to make a warm batch and much relaxation part of tomorrow. Looking forward to it.


Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...


So glad to hear that. Hope Your both relaxing now.
Enjoy...robert

kajira robert said...

Kudo's Mystress for getting the job done. Kisses...Your pet robert