Sunday, November 9, 2008

Staying in touch

Evening to all our guests.

Times are busy for us still and Mystress has started the epic move. From the pictures i have seen the place looks lovely and i am looking forward to seeing it in short time.

Mystress started moving this weekend and will probably take sometime to get everything moved up in full. Its my duty lately to remind Mystress to keep it fun and adventurous and to not let the crazy move get her down. I shall do my best.

I hope all our guests are doing well and that your endevours are going well.

Best wishes

Paladin

3 comments:

Arafingol said...

Still love your blog and hope it will move as you do.

In Lady Julia’s blog, (http://ladyjulia.net/myblog/), she has tasked me with behaving quite selfishly with a genie who has just granted me three wishes. I am not only to describe my wishes but pass this on to three to five other people, who are supposed to pass it one to three to five others, and so on.

Here is the situation as laid out by Lady Julia:

“A magic genie appears before you (feel free to describe him/her if you wish ;) and offers you three wishes.  There are two stipulations - you may not wish for more wishes and the wishes may not be used for altruistic purposes.  What would you wish for?”

My answer can be found on Lady Julia’s blog as well as on my own. (How’s that for non-altruistic self promotion?)

Arafin

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is alright with you. I've been reading your blog and I thought I should say good luck. Hope things swing up again, if they havn't already.

Arnaut Rosseau

Paladin said...

Thank you all for the comments..they are much appreciated. Things are great for Mystress and I