Friday, November 28, 2008

Much to be Thank-full for...

At long last, greetings one and all!!

As the subject title says, there IS very much to be full of gratitude and thanks
for as the holiday season approach.  

It has been a long and interesting month although this all feels
attached to My mother's passing. From one sudden thing to another.

We have not fully moved yet, but we are living in our new location.  We are now the caretakers of some wonderful horses, dogs and barn kitty's. It is  very different from living in the city as we have for so long and our commutes have been reversed.  This means that I have some 
very quiet nights when My Knight has to work in town and is not able to always get home.  As much as I am grateful for  this second job and its perks, this is challenging drawback .  In this, Paladin serves in a different sort of way.  Making him yet again, a very versatile pleasure slave.  So it seems that pleasure with him goes beyond his extraordinary skills of eroticism and into doing his best to keep Me feeling connected.

And he does an amazing job.  He has also been amazing in arranging his work so that we've had time together on weeknites as much as possible.  Annnnd... he's come to help with our moving the past couple of weekends.  He is an all around amazing pet who continues to be the rock which stands solid no matter what waves and gales buffet Me about.

kajira robert has also been of some cheer, keeping Me company on those days I am home via his antics on Second Life.  I am grateful for the friendship of Lady Muse and Her dear sub chylde of the thorns.  Chylde has been of great company to Me and I have appreciated her presence very much. I am glad that things are moving forward for her and that she has been able to spend time with her Mistress and brother on webcam.   I know how delightful it is for Me to see Paladin on webcam, although its been a while. (smiles) Makes Me think its time for another appearance online soon! 

Now the holidays are soon upon us, and I've made no plans for them.   With things in such an upheaval, nothing feels normal... and I guess that's because nothing is. 

Well, its late yet again, and I'm very tired, but I did want to do an update and sort of 'check in' to all of our dear readers.

Best to all as all ways,
Mystress



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here everything is alright with you. Hope everything stays fine with you and only gets better.

kajira robert said...

Hello Sunshinny Mystress....
Glad to hear Your getting settled in Ma'am. I'm not surprised to hear about brothers support. The real measure of a subs devotion. It is good to see You back on these pages Mystress. Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, Robert