Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happiness

Good Afternoon all our wondeful guests and friends.

Its time once again to pronounce my super high level of happiness at this time of the year. Why, well its officially 4 days into my 5th year of service, 361 day to go till 5 oh so magical years with Mystress. Our friends always express a delighted suprise when they relize how long its been, sort of suprise to them, but a pleasant suprise. It certainly isnt a chore and its truly a delightful time indeed. I do look forward to many many more years to come. I always tell Mystress, "I aint going anywhere and she is stuck with me" :) Dare i ask how many years some of our guests have been in service to their doms? I am kinda curious as to what sort of times others have had in service? Tomorrow my dear Mystress is coming over and i am sure we will celbrate our times together :)

Paladin

No comments: