Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cold Travels

Good evening all.

We hope everyone is snuggled up nice and cozy on these cold weekend days. Its definitely been a very wet and cold weekend which luckly i have avoided by being inside all weekend.

My Mystress in the other hand has been travelling and now finds her lovely self in an even colder and whiter area. Mystress having informed me its started snowing a little while ago and all i could think of was BRRRRR after i though about my Mystress traveling. Please please drive very safe dear Mystress. Take extra days to get home if you must but whatever you do please take it careful and safely.

Other than my nagging to drive safe, i have urged my Mystress to enjoy it all from the road trip to the company to the times ahead this trip promises. Its a wonderful reason for the trip and again , KUDOS to my sweet Mystress for being so thoughtful and caring to do all she has done so far and for all she plans to do in the future.

With much love, and care for Mystress

Paladin

No comments: