Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stomping???




Hello Friends and Readers,

What pray tell you ask is that subject line, and the pics about?

Well.. Those are some I took in Second Life today. Met a sub in a place.. chatted a while, and when I asked him what were some of the things he liked in SL, he said foot fetish (Okay, thats REALLY common and plenty of furniture and such to do that) and then he said 'stomping'. Stomping? Like, being stomped on??? 'Yes Ma'am' he says. Really? I mean.. Really???

Well.. okay.. I've not heard of this. well.. there is the place where they shrink the subs into tiny people and then walk on them. Hmmm now that I think about it.. this guy might like that place.

Anyways.. so I have him teleport me to some place to show me what he's talking about and so.. there I am. standing on him.. actually, the animation is having me sort jump up and down on his chest. I ask him "do you find this arousing?" he say "oh yes, I do!" well.. okay then.. My Knight looks over at my screen and chuckles... "perhaps he just wants to look up your skirt'.. yeah. maybe so. I don't get it... what so arousing about this? Well. I dunno..*grins* I think he just likes having someone stomp on him. it was so novel, I figured I 'd just had to take a pic of it and put it here to share to give folks a view of some of the odd D/s things that can happen in SL.

Since he likes the kissing foot bit.. okay.. I do a pose of that for him.. he likes that alot.. Hmmm.. Paladin has never mentioned a foot fetish.... don't think that's one of his things.

And then there was this pose. where I get to use him for a chair. Okay.. I can do that... and it looks kinda cute too. Oh.. and a toast to the ever lovely Lady Muse, who gave me the wonderful champagne goblet yesterday. Seemed an appropriate thing to sip out of while sitting on this slaves back.

I landmarked the place so I can go back. and maybe take Paladin to it. I understand him much better... and perhaps he can give me some insight into it. *grins* He's never said he wanted to stomp on him. but then like me.. he's never heard of it before. And I know he'll like looking up my skirt. *winks*

They also had many other pose balls to click on for different things, but I didn't know this guy, so I kept it pretty mild. The sitting on him like a chair was quite different and actually enjoyable though.

Soooo.. that was part of my adventure in Second Life today. Just when I think I have seen it all there, well, something else comes along and I learn something new. And I do like to do that!

As for our approaching anniversary.. time does seem to fly. And I do feel so lucky each time his mantra pops up at noon on my cell phone.. or he comes in from work.. with his laptop slung over one shoulder, all executive looking in his dress shirt and tie.. puts the laptop down, comes over and kiss's me hello, then pads down the hallway to his room.. and the re-emerges naked with his collar and restraints... .. kneels then offers me his collar and says his mantra....mmmmm...such a charming transformation. Yummmmy!

I'm not sure what all our anniversary weekend will consist of yet.. but being together, is always wonderful. And, his air conditioning has finally been fixed, so now, it won't be 89 degrees in his bedroom at night. Yahhhhyy!

Well, on that note.. best to all out there,
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Congradualtions on Your anniversary Mystress and brother. I wish You both the very best in the following years, as i'm sure it will be many. You both work hard behind the scences and i am so glad you are in Mystress's life Paladin. Happy Anniversary ... Respectfullt kneeling in Your gracious service Mystress Swan, your humble pet, robert