Monday, July 13, 2009

Updates and Changes

Greetings all dear friends,

I apologize for the delay in My own writing. Its been a very busy time the past few weeks. It seems to have been one thing after another in a constant flux. Summer is normally a busy time, but this one seems to have been busier then usual.

Have had out of town company staying with us for a bit has kept Me very busy.   They have been using My computer too, so that has bumped Me off  of it when they are here. but. .they are company and one needs to be polite.

The other thing that has been effecting Me quite a bit has been a constant and painful shoulder injury has also kept Me in a fair amount of  pain, as well as mostly in a sling. Its kept My time online down alot too, as typing has been painful.  I'm having to use the mouse with My left hand, and that takes a bit of coordination. 

Thank goodness our moving seems finally done for a long while...for us that is. Paladin has been of great help again in all this. Twas he who saved the day when our washer died and My Knight brought one home, but we could not get it out of the van alone.  He hopped in his car and drove from his town to ours to help unload it.. and then.. the garden work I can't do because of My shoulder, he came and mixed all the dirt for Me, not just once, but twice and then leveled it out.  Truly wonderful!  Now I have a delightful little herb garden and flowers as well. I noted that he's neglected to mention that in his postings.. but he never likes to speak of the good things he does for Me, so I felt I needed to come and say them Myself.. and mention how much I have missed My friends here.. more on that later.

It is now dear Paladin who is next to move.  We expect he'll get the keys to his new home this week. (as I wrote this he sent a txt saying it would be 10am tomorrow for signing of the papers!) Our schedule has been pretty topsy turvy as well due to a variety of things.   The last couple weekends have been spend shopping paint, furniture, light fixtures and other things in prep for Paladin's moving into his first house.  This weekend he spent packing, until My visit last nite... and we talked way too late about the paint colors he is considering.. and black lamp fixtures, or polished nickel?  Scheduling his time off to paint before he moves in, then the rest of the schedule.  

The last week of the month is both our two year anniversary, and his birthday.  Both cause for celebration. 
With this happening in the midst of his moving, things will be very busy, but I am sure we'll find some ways to celebrate!

I want to add a note of apology to My online friends for My absence and lack of communications over the past few weeks.  I have not been very good at keeping up most connections, and have had to leave and not return in some instances.  Having unexpected company pop up and reading over My shoulder sometimes has been disconcerting and inclined Me to not be on as much as I normally would.. that along with not typing because of My sore shoulder.  

I have missed in particular My dear F/friends in Second Life.  I did dearly love the times we spent there.. and although they lost their home there.. I do wish we could still visit. My properties there are always open for visitors and I hope in time, perhaps things will stabilized for us all, and we can visit more.  Big Hugs to Them!

I have of course enjoyed any visits that I have there (in Second Life www.secondlife.com))  with kajira robert.. as he is on the most of anyone.  He has become a wonderful builder there, and I have his Pogan Particle Builder on the roof of  My glass house there.. it's wonderful to play with. and then he can pack what is made in little boxes that you can place anywhere, and it shoots light effects into the sky. Since My littie home there is at the edge of a sea, the light particles can shoot out across the water and is really beautiful, especially when the time of day is set to midnight. (yes, one can set the time of day there to sunrise, mid-day, sunset, midnight, and the area's natural time of day, very cool effect) 

Paladin came online for a bit yesterday afternoon for the first time in a long while, and  and got to see roberts' special effects for the first time and thought them pretty cool too. Tis always an enjoyable time when I have both of My pets there. They get along so well, and I am muchly honored to have the service of these wonderful two men.  This time last summer, our dear robert was here with us all, and we do all miss him.. but I am very glad that I get to see him in SL when we are able to.Little nuri hasn't been around much, but I do always enjoy seeing her when I do.  

I am constantly reminded by My Knight and Paladin to take it easy with My shoulder. They want Me to wear the sling so I don't do something with My hand like I have without thinking about it, and then making it worse.  I find that typing has been something of a chore, but sometimes I do get carried away and forget.. then later it hurts like the dickens.

So for now.. I will sign off.. keeping this as just an update.  More will follow as I get better, and our moving settles down.  I look forward to Paladin's moving because he is moving from his town to one exit away from us in ours.. and that will be wonderful! Many more quick drop bys and visits for both of us.  As well as he is putting a gym in one room, that I am sure we'll both get lots of use out of!

Best Wishes to all...
Mystress

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Hello beautiful Mystress...
Very sorry to hear about your shoulder still bothering you. Seems like it has been a long time withthis pain. Glad to hear the good things though. Alwyas here for You to do what i can Ma'am.
Kysses Mysses, Respectfully your pet Robert

Anonymous said...

W/we miss you Ma'am, but we also hope that You are getting the rest you need with your shoulder and enjoying the company you have. I know things have left you with less time and i am sorry for that but its wonderful to hear of allll the good things going on for you all. I do hope we can catch up soon. I miss the times together we used to have.

xoxo

chylde