Sunday, January 17, 2010

My lovely socks

Good evening all.

I make this post while my lovely Mystress is enjoying the hot hot water in the shower....she so loves the hot water running over her body...and i can assure you...thats a sight to enjoy :)

I am off for a week and Mystress being the kind sweet Mystress she is gave me a gift of socks to keep my feet warm on the trip. As you all know, the color choices i am afraid will clash slightly with my work colors...but i can assure Mystress i shall wear them happily in the evenings to keep my toes nice and snug. For those that can't picture the socks let me describe them. The are roughly mid calf in length consisting of alternating bands of different colors. These colors include baby blue, pink and bright yellow. These colors alternate the length of the sock to the toes...and yes the socks have toes. Pink ones that are shaped to slip over ones toes, just like a glove. Rather strange i know but Mystress does adore them. The toe holes, for lack of a better term, are too small for my toes so for now they serve as long pink claws at the end of my toes. Mystress took a pic i am sure she will share.

So while i am on my trip this week, reminded about my Mystress through the lovely socks...i shall think of all the things i love about my Mystress.....

  1. Her lovely nature and sweet smile. Mystress style as you know differs from the typical harsh and dominant woman who enjoys humilation and the like...to rather a strong dominant woman with her own very special and oh so addicting style...unique and all hers.
  2. Her wickedly sneaky mindset when it comes to torturing her pet. Its a rather lovely change when instead of wondering if Mystress will beat my ass till its red and swollen tonight to not knowing at all whats on her mind. At times Mystress can suprise one with strangest orders, such as making me ask her knight for permission to pee. Rather unexpected.
  3. How lovely and responsive my Mystress is to pleasure....mmm. I am so blessed to be the one to provide her with all the pleasure Mystress can bear and its a lovely task indeed.
  4. Her magnetic personality and again her wonderful style. It turns me on to no end to know my Mystress is so sought after, to know that others flock to her for her change of style...her unique style...her lovely and embracing style. Seeing both the virtual subs and even the occasional real life sub asking to be hers makes me so happy to know i am hers. One phrase in an email i saw of Mystress summed it up quite nicely, it was simply "Can i be your friend" but in my mind it was "Can i be your sub". The female subs are rather enticing and seeing Mystress with them first hand was oh so yum.
  5. Her caring nature. Mystress nature extends past just caring for her pets, but to another level. I am sure Sir Robert can attest to this as he has been exposed to her truly caring nature.
  6. Oh there are so so so many more reasons why my Mystress is so adoreable that to list them all would mean and endless cycle of typing...but each of them brings the warmest and happiest smile to my face.

It sounds like Mystress is done in the shower so i am off to be with my sweet Mystress. Thank you to all our lovely friends and family members..you all mean so much to us.

In happy servitude

Paladin

No comments: