Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back in the presence of Mystress

Evening all.

Yes i am back in town and in the lovely presence of Mystress once again.

I am totally not used to having anyone else do things for me and when Mystress said she had done all she did i was rather shocked....i was not sure how to take it but in hindsight and after some thinking...i really really do appreciate it so much. A very very big special thank you to my dear sweet Mystress for all that you did...i even noticed the small things you did like washing the laundry detergent cap. Your upkeep of our castle surely weas touching and i thank you so much and hope you ewnjoyed your week of solitude.

I am also glad you got to experience the solitude i do enjoy...I had always thought if you understood why it was so important to me...why would anyone want to be alone at times...but hopefully you do understand now. Its not being alone...its the solitude and the recharging that comes with it. Like Mystress said, there is not much in my house, no buzzers, no ticking clocks, no pets, no timers.....even the clock on the microwave is turned off. Why am i so crazy? Well its because it creates an environment where i can truly just relax and recharge...no distractions, no noises just solitude and quiet.

Mystress was lovely enough to spend the day with me watching football and relaxing. Cuddling on the couch...especially at half time :), is so much fun and enjoyable.

A special thank you goes to brother for keeping our Mystress company during my absence. It is such a relief to me to know i have someone i can trust with my dear sweet Mystress.

With such deep gratitude and appreciation

Paladin.

No comments: