Friday, January 4, 2008

What Paladin Needed

My visit with Paladin began earlier then expected. I was scheduled to have dinner and spend the usual Thur nite with him. But My afternoon clients all canceled on Me, leaving Me done for the day much earlier then expected, and with hours to go before he got off work. On a whim I sent him a text to ask if he was going home for lunch and if so, could I join him? He sent one back in the affirmative. So, I found Myself being treated to lunch with My beloved pet, and then spent the afternoon while he was at work cuddled up in his apartment doing My monthly billing. After I got done I spent some time tidying up again, and while I did, I was thinking about what My Paladin needed most from Me.

Paladin's boss had been away, leaving him in charge of things at his high stress job, and so he is more in control then ever. And, I know that when that happens, what he needs most is to have his options narrowed, and his choices taken away, and his control removed outside of his work. I can tell this because his energy changes when he has been solving problems of the work place. So.. again.. I bided My time knowing that tonight, I would take him deeply into sub space, and My strong, proud and in charge pet would be bound by his own choice to give up his control to Me.

Evening came.. and so did Paladin home from work. Again, I watched him strip down to only his dress work shirt, unbutton the top two button at the neck and the cuffs. (black this nite) and put on his restraints. It was decided that he would undo the buttons so that when I am ready to unbutton his shirt and peel him out of it, I don't have to deal with it getting stuck at his hands from the cuffs being buttoned. Everything is designed to make it all easier for Me. His warmth and smiles as he does this preparation for Me makes Me glow with appreciation. Again he knelt and gazing into My eyes, recited his mantra for Me, and again, I placed his training collar around his neck over his permanent collar. I dearly love this part of our ritual. I greatly enjoy this leather collar that I place on him, because it becomes My handle to grasp him by and haul him into whatever position I want him in, or in to kiss Me. Which is exactly what I did in this case. I knew that pet was making us steak and pasta for dinner, but I was in the mood to have a bit of desert before dinner tonight. He of course happily obeyed My Command to provide Me some wonderful pleasure's before dinner. Pet begins by stroking and touching Me in amazingly erotic ways. He never rushes things, but goes very slowly. He knows now exactly now how to tease Me into a whirlwind of passion. His caring and sensual touch always has a magnetic effect upon Me. This of course led to a wonderful time of pleasure for Me, so thoughtfully and obediently provided by My loving Paladin. I dearly love it that he whispers wonderful things into My ear as he does it.

After dinner, it was time for our ritual bath. As per usual, we had a long and wonderful conversation about our relationship and how we both felt things were going along. I use this time to 'check' in with Paladin about how he is feeling about things and we also use it to talk about some of the different relationships in the blogs that I read and how we are both alike, and different from them. In one of them, a Master had talked about the value of 'demoting' the collar of his slave when he felt that she needed to have that done. As I looked at Paladin's silver sword shining at his throat, I could think of no situation that would cause Me to strip it from him. He is never disrespectful and always tries so hard to be the best pleasure slave that he can be. He does have that streak of stubbornness, but in the past couple of months he has worked very hard to subjugate that to My desires. Everything I have asked of him, he has done his best to do, and I honor his efforts and successes.

After our bath when we had dried off I instructed Paladin to go lay down on the bed on his back. But instead of having him restrain himself, I knew he needed this taken out of his hands and so I stretched him out, blindfolded him and bound him firmly to his bed by his wrist and ankle restraints. I could whispered into his ear that he needed this, didn't he? And he agreed that he did. I told him I knew that he had been too much in control of things and that what he needed most was to have that taken away, and to have no idea what was going to be happening next to him. And for the next couple of hours, I used many different things on him. Floggers, crop, soft things, hard things, and ice. The ice always gets him the most. I have a flogger with metal strands that I like to soak in ice water and then drag it between his toes and around those sensitive manly parts of his. This makes him wiggle and twitch enormously. But what gets him the most, is when I hold ice to the soles of his feet. My how he jumps and squirms within his restraints. After pet is totally ramped up and I can tell that he has slipped deeply into the sub space place he so needs to be taken to, then I finally release him. He shakes and quivers while I hold him until he returns. Then I grant him permission to give Me pleasure. But.. I was not quite done yet.. more to do.. So after he had been getting very much into it, I stopped him (much to his frustration and I did have to tell him a couple of times) and roll him over onto his stomach and again restrain him and practice more things upon him until I am sure that he has taken all that he can. Then I release him from his restraints and hold him for a while. Then I give him first a water kiss with the water I drink, and then one with the orange juice he drinks. I love the feeling of trickling the liquid from My mouth to his. Tis then finally time to release him and grant him his pleads to provide us both with pleasure. I has promised him we would get to sleep by 10pm, but by the time I finished with him it was !0:10. Due to My promise I was wiling to deferr more of Myne own pleasure, but he would not hear of it, so twas sometime after 11 when we both collapsed totally sated. I did tell him that he did not have to wake Me in the night for pleasure though as I wanted him to get as much sleep as possible. The wonderful pleasure that he provided Me yet again was mmmm... so very very enjoyable!

Here in northern California, we were getting ripped by a ferocious storm last nite and this morning. I awoke at 4am to the wind whistling and the rain pounding. It was nice to cuddle up next to pet even though he slept through it. In the morning, the news spoke of flooding and trees down. I had a bit of a drive from Paladin's home to Myne and it would have been during rush hour.. and the wind was whipping at gusts of over 50mph winds. Since I was off, twas decided that I would stay at Paladin's until lunch time when we hoped that driving would be much safer. So I was lucky enough to huddle back under the blankets while Paldin dressed and went off to work. I ordered him to drive safely and text Me as soon as he arrived at work, which he did. Good thing his job is only about 10 minutes from his home and he doesn't have to take the fwy. After a nice lunch with him, he was off to work and I was off to back home.

I did finally arrive home safe and sound, and owe pet a debt of gratitude for another wonderful time!

As always, best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

The Enchanted Ranger said...

Wonderful post. It sounds like you and Paladin have really come into a nice groove where you understand and serve each other's needs. With the sensuality and devotion apparent in this post, it is no wonder that you are very appreciative of his efforts to please you, as i feel sure that he is most grateful of your taking control away from him, as needed...

Paladin said...

Thank you for your kind words. We do have a wonderful relationship and its both very special to us...I am most grateful for Mystress taking me to sub space when i most need it...its truly a magical place to be...thank you Mystress.