Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Simple Evening

And so it was. Paladin and I talked at length in advance about what his protocols would be when our company arrived. We had a very nice bit of amazing pleasure on the couch before they came. Mmmmm... I had been so very aroused for days for him and he performed more then admirably. Suffice it to say that I was much more relaxed afterwards. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to connect on such a deep level as well.

Unbeknownst to Paladin, I had previously exchanged emails with our guests asking them if they felt comfortable with My having Paladin in his 'greeting' attire, meaning only his shirt and collar and restraints. He had known he would be in his 'formal' attire to greet them, and then in semi-formal for dinner and that we would play it by ear from there. My friends had written back to say that they would be perfectly comfortable with Paladin in his greeting attire. So they were quite aware that he was unaware of what would be happening.

I suppose I tipped him off when I had him turn his heater on. Because he is on an upper floor in his apartment complex, heat often rises and he almost never has his heat on. The past few times that I have been there, I have let him wear clothes because of the chill factor however.

Paladin touched My heart deeply when after greeting My friends, he knelt and welcomed them to 'our home'. Hearing him say those words left Me almost breathless.

After having seen our guests seated comfortably, and drinks provided, Paladin knelt before Me and asked for his collar and restraints. It was very sweet... and I said that yes, he could, but that he would have to do it in his 'greeting' attire. His eyes only widened slightly. But he smiled and was mostly ignored while he moved around the other side of the couch and undid his tie and removed his pants while we three sat on the couch and chatted. When he was ready, he brought Me his collar (in fact a new one of the same style that his other one has been, but this one fits him much better and he does not have to keep swiveling the buckle part of it around to the back of his neck. I had also gotten a tag for it that says "Paladin - Property of Mystress" that I will put on him for special occasions) and knelt and oh so charmingly pledged his mantra to Me, and in this, he was certainly the center of attention. It was of great pleasure to place his collar on him and attach his restraints as well.

After that, Paladin puttered in the kitchen while we chatted, and fixed dinner for us. It was a wonderful meal with delightful company. We ate and talked the evening away. My friends had been to Burning Man a couple of times and regaled us with fascinating stories of it. And they also asked Paladin many questions about his country of origin. They were surprised by some of the things that he shared with them about it. It was like being in the midst of two different worlds.. Paladin's home country, and the world of Burning Man.

It was a very low key evening, spent simply letting the 3 of them get to know each other. The evening was very relaxed and low key. Paladin was an amazing host and I was very proud of him in all ways. It was around 10pm when they bid us good nite and we quickly shut things down and headed off to bed. Where upon we indulged in some wonderful desert that Paladin had gotten for us side by side chatting about the evening. Then, it was time for the secondary dessert. Yummmmy, and so was Paladin! It was always wonderful to fall asleep curled in Paladin's arms.

Sometime before dawn I awoke from disquieting dreams and needing to feel both the reassurance and passion of Paladin. I have been reluctant to awaken him in some past mornings when we've not gotten to sleep till late... but this morning.. I NEEDED to feel him. He was so totally sweet about indulging Me in this even though I knew he must be tired. Afterwards, we slept for the few minutes before our alarms went off..and then another 20 mins.

It was sooo hard to get out of his warm bed.. and his delightful body. (sigh) And I will miss him tomorrow nite, but I know that he will be having a very long day, as he had a long one today as well. And.. I'll get to spend Sat nite with him.. and even better then that.. our favorite thing, it's supposed to rain here on Sat nite and Sunday morning!!! So. I know I'll be waking him up for pleasure in the nite.. to fall back asleep and sleep in cuddled together in the morning. The Superbowl doesn't come on until 3pm here.. although we do plan on watching a movie earlier in the day.

Paladin has never seen Young Frankenstein, and I'll be bringing it with Me for us to watch it on Sat eve as well. Yes.. I do have a odd sense of humor. I've referred to My 'abby brain' in the past, but he's not understood it, but he will after Sat nite! In fact, it was My friends from last nite that have lent Me the movie for us to watch.. and there is a part that the 3 of us sang in unison last nite ("oh at last sweet mystery of life I've found you!") .. Paladin will understand it after he sees it. Last week Paladin wrote about watching a tv show with Me that revealed something of My odd sense of humor.. and that show was Monk. He'd never seen that before. There will be more episodes of that for him to watch with Me as they have them on the internet now. (smile) He is as I have said, in general a pretty serious individual. He likes time piece movies and action and such.. but not silly sorts. Poor Paladin.. as Young Frankenstein is certainly one of the sillier movies ever made.

And in the spirit of sharing, on Sunday we'll be watching on of Paladin's favorite movies, Kingdom of Heaven. So.. I look forward to us sharing something new with each other and learning something else about what we both like.

This morning....I did get a very sweet letter from our friends, saying how much they had enjoyed the evening, and how handsome and charming Paladin was, and how obviously devoted to Me he is... and the observation that Paladin did truly have 'amazing rugby thighs!". And I give thanks for a wonderful evening of delightful company to them and look forward to another nice visit with them sometime in the future.

And on that note, I bid adieu to our dear readers. Wising everyone out there all the very best,
in all ways,
Mystress

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. I look forward to chatting to you soon xxxx

Mystress said...

You are very welcome!Its a busy week and I am off to spend time with a friend. Tonight is Paladin's night out with the guys, but we'll be together tomorrow and Sunday as well.

Thanks for stopping by, wishing you both all the best,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Welcome to the blog and enjoy your stay.