Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Lady's Admiration.

My endless quest to find my Lady is now complete. After years of searching, my quest ended with a correspondence from a Lady in waiting. From the first few words my heart began to beat and my spirit soared when i realize My Lady was everything i was seeking for and so much more. I had to pinch myself to make sure it was true but it was.

Correspondence and questions led to more and finally to my oath of servitude to my Mystress. Since that day my heart has always been full and my spirit soaring.

This past weekend, in high protocol, I accompanied my Lady to meet some of her inner circle. Starting with her first knight and moving to the ladies of her court... my Lady and I spent a wonderful day meeting her inner circle. With a bright smile and proud heart my Lady showed me off....beaming a smile from ear to ear, I did everything i could to make these first meetings a memorable one for my Lady, my Mystress.

Upon retiring for the night, i performed my duties with as much determination i could muster, providing all the pleasure my Lady would desire.

With an amazing start to a wonderful relationship.....i pray to keep my Lady, my Mystress, happy and to do all her heart desires.

Till next time my Lady....

Paladin

No comments: