Friday, August 31, 2007

Fri Eve

I'd say that pet pretty well covered our visit on Tue nite.

He was as always an excellent host.
Dinner was divine and so was he.
I was extremely proud of him
and I think he enjoyed having Me show him off
and putting him through his positions for her to see.

She and I had talked on the way up there about pet's
different modes of 'attire'.
I will have him explain them himself in
his next post. But.. My friend decided that
dinner with him in his 'dinning' attire would be a
fyne thing.

My friend seemed to enjoy herself very much, especially the long
Reiki treament that pet gave her.

Like pet.. I shall suffice that to be all said of the rest of our evening,
except we all enjoyed each other's company and we left smiling,
relaxed and happy.

Last nite, we had a low key evening.
I think we were both rather tired, and I know pet's
not been sleeping well as work is very intense for him right now.

We had a nice dinner with a candlelit bath and passions later.
We had another long talk about our particular brand of D/s relationship.
Neither of us has a need to include pain in it and I think we are feeling
very comfortable with it. We are both realizing that we don't have to
be like 'other' D/s relationships. We can set our own rules and
guidelines and don't have to do what other's do.
Oddly enough, tt's taken us a bit to both accept
and be comfortable with our decision.

I am very glad I don't have to hit pet. I don't like
doing it at all. Which is not to say I won't tan
his oh-so-lovely backside if he needs it.
But I won't do it just for the heck of it.. or just
to make him feel submissive.
I can do that by lightly biting his lip and holding him still..
holding his hair tight
or giving him Commands.

As my friend observed,
we are much more D/s then anything else,
and that pleases Me, because that is our intention
and that is what makes us both happiest.

We also did the first excercise in the book 101 Tantric Nights together..
and the next time we see each other, we shall do the next one.

I hope pet enjoyed it as much as I did.
I am very much looking to the next one.

And on that note,
I'll sign off for tonight.
Mystress

No comments: