Monday, December 3, 2012

The Flip Side of the Do-Me sub

Hello friends and readers,

 In the realm of do-me subs, Paladin is about as far from that as can be.  He is truly a most unusual man. 

After I wrote the previous piece for both education and venting, it made me reflect and appreciate about my remarkable Paladin. And those differences seem quite notable and worthy of comment. I wrote this short piece for Fet and decided that it dovetails with the previous post.

In the five years that I've had Paladin, he has never once asked me to either touch him or make him cum. He's whined and begged when tied up and teased, even when I am stroking him... but not for that. He begs and pleads.... to be able to touch Me. Me. Not himself or any part of himself. He's never once asked for anything for himself. Amazing to be sure! He desires above all.. to please me. It's actually pretty cute when he gets to whining "but I want to touch Mystress...." few would ever think that was really Paladin doing all that pleading and begging, but he does. *big grin* and I stay just beyond his bound but grasping fingertips. And then, when I do lay next to him, release him from his bindings, and give him the magical words of 'at ease' he always rolls over and gathers me close to him making the sweetest little stallion noises as he hugs and nuzzles me begging to give me pleasures.
Yup.... not a bone of 'do-me' in the boy.
Smiles
It's good to be Queen to a pet such as he!


Hope all are enjoying the season,
Mystress 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slaps a LOVE and LIKE to this.