Saturday, June 28, 2008

A creative Mystress

My Mystress is so creative i just cant count the ways she suprises me. She sees such alternative uses for the mundane that its scary at times :)

Mystress spent Thursday at my place after she got off work early...so Mystress puttered around spending time on the computer just relaxing at her spa. Little did i know sitting at work that puttering around spurned some wicked thoughts from my Mystress which after talking to Mystress...she spent a good part of the afternoon planning.

I arrived home and we stepped right into our evening rituals...slightly modified yet still those we have grown in love with. The evening went on as usual except i noticed my Mystress smiling and chuckling to herself more than usual...so i asked Mystress what was up and she said time will tell...so i bit my lip and waitied patiently.

After our bath is when Mystress changed the course of the evening. Mystress blindfolded me and led me to the the other room. Confusion was rampant as there was nothing in the room that we have any interest in but trusting my Mystress i went with the flow. Inside Mystress had me turn around and guided me backwards by my shoulders.

I felt the cold touch of the workout padding and knew where i was but not why...then the familiar clinking of the restraints made things alittle clearer...and when Mystress reached up and clicked my restraints in them...the picture Mystress had been enjoying all evening came to mind.
So there we were....using a mundane item in a manner i never ever thought would used...We spent sometime there...Mystress moving me about and taking her wicked time...ramping me up and overloading my senses...enjoying herself immensly in the moment.

After some time we retired to the bedroom and chatted about Mystress's wicked ways.
I told Mystress i would never of thought about what she just did...yet it took only a moment tfor my Mystress to see a very interesting use in something mundane. This is something that is so sexy of my Mystress...she will walk around a store and see a hair brush and think...thats a great brush..it will work great on my hari...and oh yes...the texture of the brisstles will drive pet crazy when i rub it on him. Mystress has done this on a number of occasions and as of yet...i have not had the same thought...so thank you Mystress for finding all the fun ways to use items.

In time i hope that i will learn a small portion of this as i have learnt many things from Mystrss before...so that in time perhaps i can suprise my Mystress with a use not intended :)

In Awe of Mystress's creativity
Paladin

No comments: