Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend anticipation....and.. thoughts of My pets...

Greetings all,

It feels like it's been a long week. I've had a busy one, and so has Paladin. His work hours have certainly been a lot longer then Myne. The long hour two week work project is finally done however, and hopefully, this next week, things will be back to 'normal' for him. This morning, he was up toooo darn early for a Sat after such a long work week and off to help his friend move again.

Not having seen him all week was not My favorite thing for sure, but as he likes to say, that will make our reunion this evening all the more wonderful. I am looking forward to him kneeling before Me.. and My being able to take the control of him that he so badly needs. The only decision he is making is that we are having pizza tonight. Everything else that happens from there on out, will be My choice and decision and he won't have to think of anything... which is exactly what he needs. And.. he will most certainly be getting that reset button hit again that he also needs.

So today... I am waiting.. to see him this evening. And to enjoy all the wonderful things that happen when in his company. We will have a lovely chance to catch up and to relax, take our nice long hot bath and then snuggle..and.. well.. everything else as well.

Tomorrow around lunch time we go to the airport and pick up a much loved friend of Myne, who I will refer to as 'Sir' here. Sir was sweet enough to treat pet and I to a wonderful room in Monterey for My birthday last Oct. He will spend Sunday afternoon and evening with Paladin and I, and then he and I will come back to spend time with My Knight and I on Mon.. and our new dear little pet devyn will get to come and meet him on Mon evening. She has her 'orders' too for what behavior is expected from her on Monday evening. She will be soft, sweet.. and erotic so that we can tease the 'menfolk' some. (wicked grin)

Sir was the very first person to ever teach Me about D/s well over a decade ago... and he was a very gentle and loving Master. He lived a far distance from Me, and we never got to see each other much except online, but we enjoyed ourselves very much when we did. He never spanked or anything like that..... he just liked to tie Me up and give Me lots of pleasure. He is like Paladin in that way, in that he gets pleasure from giving pleasure. He is very big on just 'watching'. And while I don't want anyone to 'spank' Me anymore.. I DO like the being tied up and given pleasure bits quite a lot though. Well.. okay.... a WHOLE lot! I think that there is a good chance that Paladin and Sir will have Me tied up and both use some different things on Me.. mmmmm.. .must admit, I am looking forward to that as well. He has taken My 'switch' very well. And I guess while I am not truly submissive anymore.. I can do some 'bottoming'... but not too much!

I want to say that I have been very pleased by the joining of kajira robert and devyn here as well this past week. Their comments have been greatly appreciated by both Myself and Paladin.
It seems that My little family is becoming a bit bolder with their comments and that makes Me very happy. I am so glad that all My little pets get along so well here. And that I know they would all get along well in person too. devyn and Paladin already do and I like it that he considers her his 'little sister'. They have never served Me together, but they will sometime in the not too far off future I think. Each of My pets is alike, and yet, different and they all serve in different capacities.

Robert is the poet of the group I think. He is of course at the disadvantage of being so very far away and strictly cyber. But. .he has a wonderful imagination and he tends the fires of My mind very very well. He is extremely creative in some of his ideas, and is good at ratting out Paladin's 'Leo' sides... I can only begin to imagine what sort of services he would provide in person. He makes Me laugh all the time with some of the ideas that he comes up with.

Paladin is My 'stallion'... My protector, confident and pleasure giver. He knows all of My deepest secrets.. more then anyone else now. He lures those desires from Me with all of his considerable talents and skills.. and he is every faithful in all of his daily tasks and duties to Me. He is the essence of submission to Me, and only to Me. And that also makes it very special when he kneels to Me. The intensity he brings to My service still chokes Me up with pride sometimes. The sheer strength and power that lies coiled up within him that he have given over to Me to control is still amazing to Me.


devyn.. is the sweet girl pet of the family.. but make no mistake.. she can also provide wonderful pleasure as well.. just quite a bit different from Paladin's.. which is as it should be. She exemplifies giving service when she is here with us.. and My Knight loves to see us cuddled together on the couch watching Boston Legal or movies together. She is always quick to see if there is anything that I need from the kitchen or to make sure I am covered up and warm here. (smiles) she is very very dear to us. Paladin takes the same care of Me when I am in our home there that she takes care of Me in My home here. I am so lucky to have two wonderful pets and two wonderful homes where I am loved and tended to. And.. I like to make sure that My pets are as happy as they make Me.

Well.. on that note.. time for Me to go and get ready. I have some shopping to do before I head off to see Paladin and the beginning of our weekend together and the arrival of Sir. Both Paladin and I will be posting after the weekend, and I expect My other pets will chime in as well.

Best to all out there!
Mystress

3 comments:

kajira robert said...


"...chime in..."
i see Mystress is in very good humor, and company, these days.
Pets pentup passions provide plentiful phantasmagriac propensity Mystress.
I pray Your Highness is having a Marvelous weekend and time is gentle on these last days of march madness.
Enjoy Mystress Swan.
Respectfully, Your humble servant...Robert

Paladin said...

Mystress has been beaming and smiling very much lately...quite a wonderful sight and I will do what i can to keep Mystress smiling.

Mystress said...

Paladin did an amazing job alright and I thank him deeply for his sacrafice of time when he was so obviously exhausted!

best to all,
Mystress