Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Friends Comment... and the Weekend

November 18, 2007 10:53 AM

Keith said...
I am grateful to you for allowing me a peek at your very special relationship. I am interested in learning more about this, as well as the psychology behind it. As I have learned, my opinions have changed from those of an ignorant person to beginning to see the light, so to speak.I have read several posts this morning, and am impressed with the tenderness and "fit" between you. I'll surely have something to think about when Lisa returns.


I have re posted Keith's comment here because although he wrote it just this morning, it was posted on a an entry quite a ways back and I wanted to reply to it here.

Keith,
You are of course, very much welcomed to our blog dear friend!
One of the reasons that we have it is so that we can share what we learn from each other with others here. As I have known you for many years.. and learned so much from you over that time span... it is rewarding to think I can enlighten you in some way.

I hope that other's might also say hello when they are here and let us know about themselves some as they might desire.

As for the tenderness and fit between Paladin and I....(soft smile) it TIS quite remarkable.. just as he is. His growth and progress has been nothing short of amazing. There is so much that I have learned from him as well, and that I have been able to teach him. I hope that you can learn from us and perhaps use what you can to enhance the relationship between you and Lisa. You have mentioned that she wants you to be more Dominant.
There are many ways to be so. This is something that Paladin was not aware of I think and I have certainly had to find My own way through much of it.


The biggest key has been through all that I would say is communication as well as the mutual decision to realize that this is new for both of us and to also be willing to work at it consistently.
Part of the fit has been the holisticness of our relationship. I am his Mystress..and friend and teacher and.. Reiki Master. Which truly makes for an unusual combination.

It allows us to relate on many levels.. and there is also a lot of insight from that into our relationship. For instance... you know that as a Reiki Practitioner, I am a healer. So I find striking pet very difficult sometimes.. but.. he says that I am healing in a different way when I do.. in that I am giving him the discipline he NEEDs to be the best slave that he can be.. and that too is a part of him. So this has been a dichotomy that I have been trying to reconcile for Myself.

And that leads Me into the weekend... what I would call.. part 1...

the Reiki aspect.

This weekend, pet and My dear Lady friend took their Level 2 class together. (www.reiki.org) For those that have no inkling of what it is and want to learn a bit more. Tis a form of Japanese stress reduction and relaxation that has many healthy benefits.

My Lady had had her level 1 training some months ago, and as those that have been reading know, m'Lady and I have gone to visit with pet over the past few months, and part of our time together has always been a mini-Reiki circle. We essentially take turns sharing it with each other. Pet had been requesting his level 2 training as had been m'Lady and so it seemed a natural for us to go off together to do it, and the cabin up in Dutch Flat was the perfect place to do it. It was very quiet and relaxing.

In the past, I had given pet a level 1 Attunement so that he could give him self Reiki, especially for his headaches and Achilles heel problem. Level 1 training is hands on Reiki.. Level 2 lets you send Reiki over distance to anyone, anyplace, anytime. And.. since I have known pet I had sent him distance Reiki as he has needed it for being tired or not feeling well. He has said many times that he wished he could do this for Me.. and now, both he and m'Lady can.

They are both wonderful students.. and it was very thought provoking as well. They both asked some wonderful questions and had some delightful insights. I believe that it was profound for all 3 of us.

Fri nite when m'Lady and I arrived... we settled in, had a wonderful dinner and evening. I was up till around 1:30am finishing getting My Reiki curriculum ready for the two of them. m'Lady had gone off to bed quite a while earlier.

We hadn't been up long the next morning when pet surprised us by showing up quite early. (smile) m'Lady was literally going outside to get something and let out a squeek about there being "A MAN out here!" You see, pet was supposed to send us a txt to let us know when he was on his way. He knows I love surprises... and he certainly did surprise us in the most wonderful way! He was there early enough to have breakfast with us! m'Lady had had one of the Garth Brooks songs (The Dance) playing in her head and we had been just going to watch some Garth when pet showed up, so he got to watch along with us, including the video that goes with the song The Red Strokes...

Things were being kept on what I would say was a non-erotic level because of the impending class, which we commenced after a few videos.

We had the class.. Which was a very extensive review of Level 1 since m'Lady had taken the class before I expanded My curriculum I had wanted to teach her what I had added. And.. while pet had had level 1 attunement, it was not the 6 hour class I normally teach. I have taught him quite abit since his attuenment, but I also have a very folder with many handouts for the class, and pet had asked for that too. So it was a good time to review everything from it with both of them, and then we did the Level 2 class. We took a lunch break near the end of that just before their level 2 as m'Lady needed a breat before the attunement. It WAS a lot of information to cram into their heads at one time. Afterwards... they were both very quiet for a while, as the attunement process can be fairly profound and it seemed to have had that effect on them.


The Weekend, part 2
The Evening

After the class was done, we watched a Garth concert, and then played the game of
Mad Libs. Pet had never heard of it before, and we did several rounds of it, howling with laughter at some of the hilarious stories that we contrived with our creative and sometimes kinky and sensual vocabulary.

and... after that, I wanted to go take a nice hot shower and left pet with orders to keep m'Lady amused until I came back. And.. he did quite an amazing job of it I have to say! I was gone for quite a while, as after the shower I decided to lay down for a bit, and I was smiling to hear some of the obvious enjoyment coming from the living room. Leave it to say that pet is very talented and made us both very happy.

We had a simple and late dinner and around 11:30 we all headed off to bed. I sent pet to warm m'Lady's bed and make sure she was contentedly tucked into. Then... it was time to snuggle in with pet and he provided many hours of pleasure.

There were two things though that needed to be taken care of discipline wise... and that was that Fri nite pet had not posted his blog, and I had given him a curfew of midnight
for the very first time, and he did not get in till almost 12:30. His reason was good, in that a friends car had broken down but I felt I still needed to enforce the it.. so I reached a compromise.

I do not like to strike pet.. and as mentioned above, we discussed at length My challenge as a healer to do so. As I talked with pet about it, he rolled over on the bed face down and with a sigh and knowing that I needed to enforce the rules and requirements I had set before him I did so with the large paint stick that sits on one of the night stands. It was a very harsh count of 10 that rang out loudly with an additional 2 as a compromise for his being out past the curfew that I had set for him. What surprised Me was how he thanked Me for it and told Me how proud he was of Me for doing it. I realize that I have to reach deep sometimes to be the best for him that I can be and that I am still keeping onto the grasp of the power that I have found within Me.

After that , the night passed quite blissfully and sometime in the very early morning pet woke Me to share more pleasure with Me.

We got up greeted m'Lady (who was up reading by then) then went and took a wonderful long shower together. After which pet fixed us a most amazing breakfast. We all pitched in to get the cabin in order and after a round of hugs and good-by kisses, m'Lady and I, and pet headed down the hill around 3ish.

All in all, it was a wonderful and delightful weekend. The time alone with m'Lady to laugh and talk and cuddle.. and then the class and evening shared with m'Lady and pet was filled with laughter and joy. I am well blessed to have two such wonderful people My life and who both have such amazing spirits.

Thanks to pet and m'Lady for a shared
amazing weekend,
best to all
Mystress

No comments: